Bilotti's Pizza Garden is the Oldest Italian Restaurant in Brown County, voted serving the Best Pizza in the County. Since 1956, Bilotti's is known for its thin crust pizza.
Bilotti's Pizza & Italian Garden opened in 1956. Established by Ray Bilotti, the original founder, Bilotti's Pizza & Italian Garden has remained a family-operated business and has been recognized as one of the leading pizza parlors in the area. Now owned by Dino Bilotti, son of Ray Bilotti, Bilotti's Pizza & Italian Garden has been able to keep all the traditional Southern Italian recipes, dating back to
The Bilotti family and Bilotti's Pizza & Italian Garden take great pride in serving only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to you, our valued customer. We feature the Bilotti family?s famous sauces and recipes, a tradition in fine dining since 1956. We are proud to carry on the tradition for more than five generations.
On the corner of N Broadway and George Street in De Pere, a block from the new roundabout